MP3 Audio CD: How To Thrive Your First Year in Business as a Professional Coach
Create a successful coaching business!
Discover the four proven “Keys to Success” so that you can earn a great living and live a great life as a successful coach.
Originally presented as a half day workshop at the 10th International Coach Federation Annual Conference, this engaging, inspiring and content rich training recording step-by-step guidelines, lively audience participation, helpful role plays, real-life case studies, specific examples and concrete action steps.
Whether you’re thinking about launching a coaching business, or you’ve already made the leap, this training teaches you what you need to know and do to build a thriving, rewarding and profitable coaching business.
What You Get:
- 3+ hour MP3 audio training CD based on the proven, step-by-step Coach & Grow R.I.C.H business-building system.
- 22 page handout that provides added details to each topic (delivered electronically).
- A complete transcript of the training, making it easy to learn and use the marketing and sales scripts (delivered electronically).
What You Learn:
- The difference between constant marketing and targeted marketing.
- How giving value is the best way to sell.
- The “magic question” that can be used to overcome any sales objection.
- The 4 “Keys to Success” necessary for building a thriving, rewarding and profitable coaching business.
- How to attract your ideal clients by choosing a specific target market and niche.
- How to generate more referrals.
- The marketing strategies proven to produce results, and which ones just waste your time.
- What to do in a “free coaching session” so more people become clients.
- 3 things that must happen before someone will say “yes” to your coaching.
- And much more!
Who This Product is For:
- People thinking about starting a coaching business, who want to understand what it takes to build a successful coaching business.
- New coaches, who want to learn and implement the four Keys to Success as they begin building their business.
- Established coaches, who need better results from their sales and marketing efforts.
- Mentor coaches, who want to be more effective in supporting their clients around getting clients and building a thriving business.
"I just finished listening to your ‘How To Thrive Your First Year in Business’ training and am about to listen to it again - it is GREAT! Thank you for sharing such valuable and useful information!"