Imagine that you have two clients enrolled in your program.
Client A (the “well-oiled machine”) watches all the videos, submits their homework on time, and starts implementing their new knowledge right away.
Client B (the “struggle bus”) seems to be struggling a bit more. They understand your program content, but they haven’t been able to take action yet.
Of course, your first instinct is probably to say, “How can I help Client B get results?”
And that’s a perfect example of how teaching “soft skills” to your clients can make all the difference for their success. These “soft skills” for success include, goal setting, planning, time management, motivation, focus, accountability and more.
Some clients already have these skills. But if you struggle with productivity and staying focused, odds are that your clients do too.
Which is why this training that I’m hosting with my colleague Kim Clausen on “The “Bullseye Method”: How to Create Client Getting Products & Services Without Time-Consuming Content Creation or Extra Work!” is so important for your business (and your clients’) success.
On the training, Kim will share:
- How to figure out where the gaps are in your product offerings and how to fill them! (if your clients aren’t getting the success you want, chances are it’s related to this).
- The shortcut to making your products and services infinitely more desirable without putting in a lot of extra work.
- A simple process to identify what your clients really need to be successful.
- 5 core skills that *most* coaches should focus on (and why most don’t).
- How to identify low-hanging fruit opportunities to increase your income and add more value to your clients instantly
- And much more…
It’s free for you, just click this here to register.
“The “Bullseye Method”: How to Create Client Getting Products & Services Without Time-Consuming Content Creation or Extra Work!”
Date: Wednesday, July 24
Time: 10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern
If you’re committed to getting your clients better results, I highly recommend joining us on this special training.
See you then!
P.S. It’s a real game-changer when you offer rock solid programs and courses that attract more clients, create greater success, lead to more referrals, and grow your business. Attend this free training with Kim Clausen and me to learn how!