- You live month to month on what you earn, with nothing left over
- You’re earning a lot less than your potential
- You are frequently stressed from not having enough money
- Your clients don’t pay you anywhere near what your work is worth
- You give your services away for free too often
- You don’t feel confident about charging more than you do now
- In fact, you feel a little selfish or guilty about the idea of charging a lot of money
- You’ve racked up some debt and you don’t know how or when you’ll pay it off
- You’re working too much and you’re feeling overwhelmed
- You feel too embarrassed to say that you want more money
- You keeping wishing you were financially secure, but you don’t know how to get there
In it you’ll learn “why charging more will actually bring you more clients, more success in your business and dramatically improve the impact you are making.”
I’ve known Bill for a long time and I’ve learned a lot from him over the years about why coaches self-sabotage when it comes to charging what they’re worth. And I have to agree with him…under-charging has become an epidemic that doesn’t serve you as the coach or the coaching industry as a whole.
He’s only making it available for a limited time.