Do any of these apply to you….?
- You live month to month on what you earn, with nothing left over
- You’re earning a lot less than your potential
- You are frequently stressed from not having enough money
- Your clients don’t pay you anywhere near what your work is worth
- You give your services away for free too often
- You don’t feel confident about charging more than you do now
- In fact, you feel a little selfish or guilty about the idea of charging a lot of money
- You’ve racked up some debt and you don’t know how or when you’ll pay it off
- You’re working too much and you’re feeling overwhelmed
- You feel too embarrassed to say that you want more money
- You keeping wishing you were financially secure, but you don’t know how to get there
If you’re nodding your head, then I highly recommend you grab a free copy of my friend, Bill Baren’s “High End Package Manifesto: The Antidote to Undercharging & Underearning…”
In it you’ll learn “why charging more will actually bring you more clients, more success in your business and dramatically improve the impact you are making.”
I’ve known Bill for a long time and I’ve learned a lot from him over the years about why coaches self-sabotage when it comes to charging what they’re worth. And I have to agree with him…under-charging has become an epidemic that doesn’t serve you as the coach or the coaching industry as a whole.
Click here to grab a free copy of Bill’s manifesto today.
He’s only making it available for a limited time.