I recently celebrated my 17 Year Anniversary of making the big leap from a full-time software sales job to start my full-time coaching business.
(Wow… it’s amazing how long ago that was… and what a ride it has been!)
Anyway, when I made the transition from Employee to Coach & Biz Owner, there were a lot of ups and downs. I did some things right and made a whole bunch of mistakes!
If you’ve already made the leap, Congratulations!
If you’re not yet coaching full-time and it’s what you want to do…
…let me help you avoid the “downs” and “mistakes” that I went through and I see SO MANY coaches needlessly experiencing.
“How to Transition From Full-Time Employee to Full-Time Coach…”
Check out what you’ll discover…
- The Top 3 Reasons why so many coaches fail to successfully launch their coaching business, and what you can do to avoid these deadly mistakes.
- The #1 Most Important Skill you need in order to grow your coaching business quickly.
- How to choose if a “Fast” or “Slow” transition will work best for you.
- How to determine the amount of finances you need to make the transition… And what to do if there is a big gap between that number and where you are right now.
- Which business-building elements to focus on first… And which ones to hold off on.
- How to consistently build your belief and confidence, even when you’re experiencing self-doubt … And MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Here’s to making “the leap” and zipping down the road to your thriving, rewarding and profitable coaching business!