There’s a huge myth in the coaching industry that makes it hard for coaches, especially new coaches, to attract and secure new clients.
Want to know what it is?
The MYTH is that people really want COACHING.
The TRUTH is that people really want SOLUTIONS to their problems.
The fact is, the percentage of people who know what coaching is, recognize the value and actively seek it out is actually quite small.
On the flip side, there is a huge percentage of people who would benefit from and invest in coaching, when it’s positioned the right way.
Let me ask you a question…
When you talk about and market your services, do you focus on the coaching?
Do you emphasize how powerful and transformational coaching is, how your coaching methodology works and the logistics of the coaching relationship?
Do you use vague language (coaching helps people get to the next level) or industry jargon (coaching empowers people to find their own answers)?
If so, I bet you’re not consistently attracting as many new clients as you would like and that marketing feels like a struggle.
The good news is that you can change this quite easily by focusing on the problems and challenges people have and the solutions, results and outcomes that are possible by working with you.
The majority of people are not walking around thinking, “I want to hire a coach.”
Instead, they are thinking about solving their urgent, top of mind problems, like…
“I’m unhappy at work and need to find a new career that I actually enjoy.”
“The new manager I hired isn’t connecting with the team and I don’t know what to do about it.”
“I’m sick of being overweight, out of shape and not having energy.”
“I’ve got to figure out how to stop procrastinating and get more organized and productive.”
“I’m stressed out, overwhelmed and feel completely disconnected from my spouse and family.”
“My business isn’t growing and I need to get more clients, but I don’t know what to do.”
“I’m tired of being single and going on bad dates. How can I find the one?”
Remember, people are much more interested in THEIR problems than your coaching.
That’s why you want to position your coaching as the best way to solve big problems or achieve specific outcomes. When you do this, people pay attention and are interested in learning more about what you offer.
This is one of the KEY ingredients for a thriving, rewarding and profitable coaching business…
…Want to discover what the other ones are?
I’ll be revealing them in a free master training class next week.
“The 7 Critical Ingredients For Your Full Coaching Practice of Ideal, High-Paying Clients”
Here’s what you will learn…
- The Fastest and Easiest Way to stand out from the crowd and command top dollar for your coaching services.
- The 3 Things You MUST do during the client enrollment process necessary for people to say “YES” to your coaching.
- The BIG Mindset Shift you need to make if you’re serious about maximizing the sustainability and profitability of your coaching business.
- How to Package and Price your coaching to attract more clients and increase your profits.
- The BEST Places to find potential clients who want what your coaching provides.
- The #1 Hidden Reason Why Coaches Fail to fill their practice and achieve business success, and what you can do to avoid this huge pitfall.
- And much, much more.
This important master training class is recommended for…
- New coaches who want to learn what works so you can grow your business quickly.
- Experienced coaches who are tired of struggling to grow their business and instead want to get results.
- People who haven’t yet launched their business and want to lay the foundation to make that happen.
You’re invited to attend at no charge as a Thank You for being part of my community!
Let’s make 2018 the year your coaching business really takes off!