Have you heard the expression, “You don’t know, what you don’t know?”
That was soooo true for me when I launched my full-time coaching business 17 years ago. Even though my background was marketing and sales, I made so many painful rookie mistakes, like…
- Trying to be all things to all people because I didn’t want to limit myself by choosing a target market and niche.
- Getting tongue-tied when trying to answer the question, “What do you do?”
- Not being able to explain how my coaching works.
- Undercharging and signing up clients for only a month or two at a time.
- Offering Free Sample Coaching Sessions where I’d coach the person on whatever they wanted.
- Floundering when I tried to handle sales objections
- Spinning my whiles trying out a wide variety of marketing activities instead of focusing on a few key strategies
- Spending over $1,000 on marketing brochures that ended up gathering dust in the closet…
…This list could go on and on!
Can you relate?
It wasn’t until I figured out how to position my coaching as the fastest, easiest and most enjoyable way solve my ideal clients urgent, top-of-mind problems…
Until I learned how to talk about what I do as a coach so people could easily get it…
Until I discovered how to package and price my coaching so it was attractive to potential clients and financially rewarding for me…
Until I realized that in my initial free session I had to do more than just coach…
And until I understood how to create and implement a strategic marketing system…
…that my coaching business really started taking off.
How are you doing in these areas of your coaching business?
Could you use some support and guidance?
If so, I invite you to join me for my upcoming live training class…
“The 7 Critical Ingredients For Your Full Coaching Practice of Ideal, High-Paying Clients”
Get your free seat in the training class here.
Here’s what you will learn…
- The Fastest and Easiest Way to stand out from the crowd and command top dollar for your coaching services.
- The 3 Things You MUST do during the client enrollment process necessary for people to say “YES” to your coaching.
- The BIG Mindset Shift you need to make if you’re serious about maximizing the sustainability and profitability of your coaching business.
- How to Package and Price your coaching to attract more clients and increase your profits.
- The BEST Places to find potential clients who want what your coaching provides.
- The #1 Hidden Reason Why Coaches Fail to fill their practice and achieve business success, and what you can do to avoid this huge pitfall.
- And much, much more.
This important class is recommended for…
- New coaches who want to learn what works so you can grow your business quickly.
- Experienced coaches who are tired of struggling to grow their business and instead want to get results.
- People who haven’t yet launched their business and want to lay the foundation to make that happen.
- You’re invited to attend at no charge as a Thank You for being part of my community!
Want to be able to fill your coaching practice with ideal, high-paying clients who love working with you, get great results and refer you new business?
Let’s make it happen!
Discover the 7 Critical Ingredients for Your Thriving Coaching Business.
See you at training.